Instructors Program » Barber Overview
Do you have a desire to make a difference?
Do you have a gift for teaching?
We have two schools looking for a high energy, enthusiastic, licensed barber-stylist who has a desire to become a teacher.
Studies of the principles of teaching both manual skills and theory skills to basic barber-stylist, beauty, braid, and weave extension students.
Upon completion of this course, the student teacher shall have demonstrated competencies required to pass TDLR Examination and the ability to:
1. Work in a licensed Barber-Stylist School as an entry-level instructor.
2. Teach theory classes in all aspects of barber-stylist, braids, and weave extensions.
3. Supervise clinic floor work.
4. Test and evaluate student progress.
5. Write lesson plan.
6. Supervise students work performance.
7. Other assigned job duties.